Friday, July 31, 2009

Assorted Motels - South Carolina


58844-B - The Paddock Motor Court & Restaurant U.S. Route #301 - 2 1/2 miles south Manning, South Carolina. Swimming Pool.


5703N - Fort Moultrie Court, located six miles north of Charleston, S.C. at Mt. Pleasant, S.C. Twenty two modern units - Restaurant - Air Condition - Steam Heat. Two miles from Best Beaches.


Holiday Inn, Anderson, South Carolina. U.S. Hwy 76 & 178. 3025 N Main St. at Murray Ave. Swimming Pool - Air conditioned - Restaurant - Free TV - Free Teletype Reservations

3 comments:

  1. Imagine watching people riding horses past you in the swimming pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does seem odd. It seems more like something you would see in the horse country of Kentucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could be cool. I experienced one of the most blissful times of my life in a St. Petersburg motel swimming pool, watching planes take off and land. Generally, I have no interest in planes apart from their ability to take me exciting places. However, something about feeling perfectly content with my location, while watching others come and go around me, made me feel at peace with the universe.

    ReplyDelete