Sunday, February 21, 2010

Busch Gardens - Tampa, Florida

One of the many beautiful scenes at BUSCH GARDENS, TAMPA, FLORIDA.  Wild waterfowl abound in this area and colorful parrots (macaws) gather on the small island in this lake.

THE LAGOON AT BUSCH GARDENS
Anheuser-Busch's attractionat Tampa, Florida.  A vast variety of beautiful water birds live in this fascinating area, located at Anheuser-Busch's brewery.

Azaleas and Whistling Swans at Busch Gardens, located in Tampa, Florida, at Anheuser-Busch's forty million-dollar brewery.

1 comment:

  1. I love Busch Gardens, but I'm surprised by the level of beauty in these photos. I thought the first two scenes were Cypress Gardens back in the day. I understand the importance of rides to the tourist industry, but I miss their absence from the skyline.

    ReplyDelete