Sunday, June 19, 2011

SOHIO Vacation Log

Today we are straying just a bit from the postcard format but still staying true to vintage and travel.  I've had this SOHIO (Standard Oil of Ohio) Vacation Log pamphlet for quite a few years and when I happened across it the other day I had to post some images from it as their retro greatness needs to be shared.  If the information I've found is correct, this has to be from 1962 or later as that's when this particular logo was adopted.

Front cover of the booklet.  Look at all those highways crisscrossing.  It just makes you want to travel.

This page included a list to go with this wonderfully simple pictures to check off before leaving on a trip.

This one is probably my favorite. 

The blobs of color make this one fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment