Friday, April 6, 2012

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

Not quite the usual kind of thing that I post but these are Canadian postcards so I guess it counts.

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Queen by the Grace of God of the United kingdom, Canada, and her Other Realms and Territories, Queen Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Queen by the Grace of God of the United kingdom, Canada, and her Other Realms and Territories, Queen Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These photos remind me how, as a little girl, I used to keep coins and stamps with her image, because I thought she was pretty. I think I also liked the fact that, unlike the dead presidents, she was female. Susan B. Anthony coins were cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Beautiful,thoughtful Queen .Someone who who emulated trust and sincerity.A vision to look up to and whom you could trust. John(Australia)

    ReplyDelete