Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tampa, Florida


Gasparilla week opens with a full scale invasion of Tampa by the Pirates of Ye Mystic Krewe Of Gasparilla in Tampa, Florida.
(I remember going to the Gasparilla Parade when I was a kid. It was fun because they threw all kinds of crap off the floats into the crowd.)


Rainbow Pool at Fairyland in Lowry Park "Children's Paradise"
Tampa, Florida


Bridges across the bay and Bayshore Drive to Davis Islands, Tampa, Florida.
(This has to be the most fabulous postcard ever. If I saw this in the store I would buy dozens and send them to everyone I know. Everyone needs a postcard of an overpass!)


Administration Building
University of South Florida
Tampa, Florida

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Tampa! I never went to any of the Gasparilla or Guavaween or Superbowl events, but I loved living there. We did go to one Monday Night Football Bucs game, and Ranney took pictures of the parade after they won the Superbowl.

    ReplyDelete