Thursday, July 14, 2011

Welcome All!

I just wanted to take a moment to say hello to my new followers (and also to those of you who've been here for a while).  I've been posting for two years now so there are plenty of wonderful things to be discovered with a little digging.  I'm probably about two-thirds of the way through my postcards and I still occasionally pick up "new" ones if something catches my fancy so there's also plenty more to come.  I hope you enjoy.

I would also like to give a big thanks to Pam at House of Hawthornes for her great post calling attention to my little corner of the web.

2 comments:

  1. Your collection is fabulous. Without Pam I would have missed out on your little gem. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Again today I worked at the antique mall and again today we sold lots of postcards. Thank you again for sharing yours.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete